Cover 1: Front

Final Booklet

Front Cover
Spread 1
Spread 2
Spread 3
Back Cover

Booklet

Comments were generally positive regarding the front and back covers, with the primary suggestions all relating to the treatment of the author name. In response, I adjust the scale, position, and color of the author name to make it less competitive with the title of the book. On the back cover, I added an email address to allow contact as suggested.

In all subsequent spreads I adjusted body leading from 8/9.6 to 8/10 to increase readability and improve typographic color. Hyphenation was enabled in the final spreads to improve the overall shape of the columns of text. As a consequence of these adjustments, some change in column lengths were made to keep a consistent finish in body text. These changes were all made based on feedback of intimidation, issues of readability, and oppressiveness of the various text filled areas of the spreads.

I also reworded some of the body for better applicability to the book and made some fine adjustments on image spacing on the second spread. Everything else was held constant with the support of the overall positive reviews from my peers.

The final booklet is being printed at Copies at Carson utilizing a 60lb cover with satin finish, and 28lb interior pages, saddle stitched.